- Transparant, tacky and washable coating for the protection of spraybooth walls against overspray. Product stays tacky in order to hold on to swirling dust.
- Apply one thick layer by means of a pressure tank, airmix or airless pump in 1 thick layer.
- Remove afterwards with water and sponge.
- Remove or apply another coat when the product is no longer tacky.
- Average consumption per spraybooth: 12L.
- Depending on temperature and humidity, the product will stay tacky for 10-12 weeks.
Number of layers (min-max): 1/3
Drying time: 15 min. 60°
Removal: water and sponge - high-pressure washer
- Paint roller: no dilution
- Spray gun: needle 2.5
- Pressure tank: 2.0 - no dilution
- Airless: tip 515-0.015" - no dilution