Chemicar Europe nv
Baarbeek 2, 2070 Zwijndrecht
tel: 03 234 87 80
VAT BE 0424.911.963
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data or text files that are placed by websites on your local computer. Such cookies can have different purposes: for example, there are technical cookies (for example language settings), session cookies (temporary cookies) and tracking cookies (cookies that monitor and track your behavior on the website, in order to provide you with a more optimal user experience).
A cookie contains a unique code that allows to recognize your browser during a visit to the website or to improve your user experience on repeated visits.
Cookies can be placed by the server of the website you are visiting or by a partner with whom this website cooperates. The server of the website can only read the cookies that it has placed itself. It has no access to other information that is on your computer or mobile device.
The content of a cookie usually consists of the name of the server that placed the cookie, an expiry date and a unique numeric code.
Cookies generally make the interaction between visitors and the website easier and faster and help visitors navigate between different parts of the website. Cookies can also be used to personalize the content of the website to the user.
More information about the types of cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
CHEMICAR EUROPE NV MAKES USE OF FOLLOWING COOKIES:
1. Necessary cookies
These cookies are indispensable to visit our website and to use certain parts of it. These cookies allow you to, for example, navigate between the various parts of the website or, for example, to fill out forms. If you refuse these cookies, certain parts of the website may not work or will not work optimally. These cookies are deleted shortly after your visit to the website has ended.
2. Functional cookies
The functional cookies are the cookies that facilitate the functioning of our website and make it more pleasant for the visitor and ensure that you get a more personalized browsing experience. They are part of the security of the website. Functional cookies are used as part of the security of the website. These cookies are deleted shortly after your visit to our website has ended.
3. Third party cookies
On your first visit to our website you will be asked to accept our different types of cookies via a pop-up screen.
You can refuse the installation of cookies via your browser settings. Disabling cookies may mean that you can not use certain functionalities of the Website. On the following website you can find the most common browsers for refusing cookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
You can also delete the already installed cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time.
If you want to fully experience the website without restrictions, make sure cookies are enabled in your browser. To enable cookies, you must perform the following actions:
For browser Microsoft Internet Explorer:
• In Internet Explorer, click on 'Internet Options' in the 'Extra' menu.
• On the 'Privacy' tab, move the settings slider to 'low' or 'accept all cookies' (setting above 'medium' disables cookies).
• Click on 'OK'.
For browser Mozilla Firefox
• Click on 'Firefox' in the upper left corner of your browser and then click on 'Options'.
• On the 'Privacy' tab, make sure that 'Inform websites that I do not want to be tracked' is not checked.
• Click on 'OK'.
For browser Google Chrome
• Click on 'Extra' at the top of your browser window and select 'Options'.
• Click on the 'Under the Hood' tab, look for the 'Privacy' section and select the 'Content settings' button.
• Now select 'Allow local data to be set'.
For browser Safari
• Click on the 'Cog' icon at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preference' option.
• Click on 'Security', then check the option that says 'Block third-party cookies and advertising cookies'.
If you still have questions or comments about cookies after reading this Cookie Statement, you can always contact us at email@example.com
Last updated version: 22/05/2018