Finixa is proud to announce that we have received the ISO 14001 certification.
As ecology and sustainability are aspects Finixa continuously works on, an ISO 14001 certification is very important to us.
What does ISO 14001:2015 mean?
- it specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance
- it is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability
- it helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties
Using ISO 14001:2015 has many benefits for organizations with environmental management systems.
Using the standard helps Finixa:
- Improve resource efficiency
- Reduce waste
- Drive down costs
- Provide assurance that environmental impact is being measured
- Gain competitive advantage in supply chain design
- Increase new business opportunities
- Meet legal obligations
- Increase stakeholder and customer trust
- Improve overall environmental impact
- Manage environmental obligations with consistency
For more info on the certification: